Fake wigs are favored by the convenience and fashion. In particular, the wigs can give you different styles and colors without fear of damaging your real hair.
Do not neglect them and see that they are not part of your body. Treat them as if they were your real hair, otherwise you would have an ugly, dirty, and less vigorous wigs, not to mention the itchy and foul odors that cause them.
The essence of wigs care is that you need to nurture, keep the wigs, keep them clean, this is also a way to help you protect the real hair.
Directions for use and preservation:
Use a spray for hair to keep your hair looking shiny. If you get tangled, spray with warm water and brush with a brush comb. When combing, remember to keep the hair roots and brush down to avoid falling.
After using the wigs, gently remove the adhesive tape from the wigs. If you can not peel them by hand, soak them in a few minutes in a dedicated solution.
– After removing the tape from your hair, place it on the shelf so they can hold the shape of your hair. Then use a smooth brush and rinse the dirt with your hair, then apply a small amount of cleanser over your hair and let them stay overnight in that state. This will help you to create the adhesion of the wigs through many uses.
– In case of repeated use, dirt does not go away, you can soak the wigs in hair cleaning solution. After cleaning them, wash your wigs with regular shampoos and let them dry naturally by waxing them in a shady place, avoiding the wind to keep the hair from tangling.
– When not used to put plastic bags into the hair from dirt. Should not be used frequently for long periods (except those with hair loss or baldness.
Remember, even if the wigs is just an item that will help you look good, but because it will stay on your head for a long time, take care of them but a part of your body.
10 tips for wigs care:
1. Have an outfit such as a comb, brush, shampoo, conditioner, wigstand, hairspray and wig accessories.
2. Never comb your wigs with a normal comb, so choose the right type.
Before using the wigs, make sure your hair is clean and dry. When not in use, keep your hair in a ventilated plastic bag so that it stays away from dust.
4. Do not cut or trim your wigs if you are not good at this. You should seek professional help from a hairdresser or someone who is capable of doing so.
5. If you are cooking or barbecuing, do not stand too close to the stove. High temperatures can damage the wigs.
6. Wash your wigs every two weeks if you use it daily for 10 hours. However, the frequency of wigs wash depends on other factors such as the environment, the weather and the styling products you use.
7. Never use hot water to wash your wigs. Instead, use cold water.The more you crave, the longer your wigs will last
8. Make sure you use a shampoo or hair shampoo.
9. If part of the wig is covered with make-up, you can use a toothbrush or hand sanitizer to clean it.
10. If your wig is wet, do not brush your hair and do not use a hair dryer. Let your hair dry naturally.
Only with these simple steps, you can lengthen the time using a beautiful wigs without fear of itchy or uncomfortable scalp.